Ashley enjoys a diverse practice that allows her to meet her clients’ many different needs. Eight years as a prosecutor have given Ashley a comfort in the courtroom, where she regularly handles civil litigation, criminal defense work, and juvenile court appointments. Outside of the courtroom, Ashley enjoys a broad practice including estate planning, probate, real estate, mediation, and transactional work.
Ashley is a native of Spencer, Nebraska. She graduated from Spencer-Naper High School, and went on the attend the University of Nebraska at Lincoln, where she graduated with a degree in Psychology and English. She then attended the University of Nebraska College of Law in Lincoln, earning her Juris Doctorate in 2006. Ashley lives in O’Neill with her husband, Cody Boettcher, and their four children.
- Juris Doctor, University of Nebraska College of Law
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Community and Recognition
- Nebraska Mediation Association, Member
- Nebraska Bar Association Leadership Academy, Fellow
- Nebraska Conservation Officers Association Prosecutor of the Year
- North Central Nebraska Problem Solving Court, Board Member
- 8th Judicial District Through the Eyes of a Child, Core Team Member
- West Boyd High School Mock Trial, Coach
- West Boyd High School Volleyball, Assistant Coach