Having been raised on a cattle and corn farm with her four siblings near Creighton, Nebraska, Alissa understands the unique issues facing farm and ranch families. She is passionate about helping farmers, ranchers, and business owners develop a succession plan that not only smoothly transitions their operation to the next generation but also preserves family harmony. Alissa has expertise in the complexities and tax implications of estate planning, probate, and trust administration.
While working out of the Laurel, Norfolk, and O’Neill offices, Alissa also assists clients in the areas of real estate, business, civil litigation, and family law. She is attentive to her client’s needs and committed to effectively advocating for them to achieve positive results.
When Alissa is not practicing law, she can be found helping her husband, Marcus, in his poultry barns or chasing cattle, raking hay, or fixing fence on her family’s farm. She also enjoys playing the piano, spoiling her nieces and nephew, travelling abroad, fishing, and cheering on the Huskers.
- Juris Doctor, University of Nebraska College of Law
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Economics (with high distinction), University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Community and Recognition
- NSBA Probate Manual and Family Law Practice Manual, Contributing Author
- NSBA Leadership Academy, Member
- Eighth Judicial District Bar Association, Past President
- Nebraska Outstanding Young Lawyer Award, 2017 Nominee
- Holt County Hometown Leadership Institute, Graduate
- UNL College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources Alumni Association Board of Directors, Vice President
- Teammates Mentoring Program, Mentor
- Immanuel Lutheran Church, Sunday School Teacher